You are kindly asked to carefully read the following terms and conditions that govern the relationship between "BCASH GREECE INC" and you as a user. If you disagree even with at least one of these terms and conditions, you should not make use of https://www.bcash.eu, as further use and browsing on any of its content, automatically means your absolute, explicit and unconditional acceptance, accession and agreement to them.
Furthermore, you agree that "BCASH GREECE INC" reserves the right to at any time, even without prior notice, unilaterally modify these terms and conditions of use. For this reason, it is your own responsibility to regularly go back to these Terms and Conditions, as their renewal is ongoing and you automatically accept them solely by using our website and services.
By making any transaction on our platform https://www.bcash.eu, you expressly and unreservedly accept and agree with the following:
• You accept these Terms and Conditions.
• You are at least 18 years old and eligible to accept terms and conditions.
• You will not use our platform https://www.bcash.eu, if the legal framework in your country forbids its use.
During each transaction through our platform https://www.bcash.eu, you automatically agree that:
• You provide real data and information. You agree that the information that you give us is accurate and complete. It is your sole responsibility to provide our platform always with correct and accurate information, so that we can contact you at anytime.
• You understand and agree that if our platform https://www.bcash.eu sends any information to the contact details you have provided during your transaction and you do not receive it for any reason, you are the only responsible person. Please make sure you add the domain https://www.bcash.eu in your list of friendly addresses.
• You maintain complete control of your transaction.
• You report to us DIRECTLY any abnormal or suspicious transaction, or breach of security via the e-mail email@example.com
• You are responsible for all the transactions you make.
•You absolutely implement and are fully aware of our policy with regards to combating money laundering and terrorist activity financing (KYC-AML & CTF policy), which you declare with these terms and conditions that you have already read here
1. OUR SERVICES
"BCASH GREECE INC" offers a transactions platform, where you can purchase Bitcoins. You can deposit Euros or any other currency and buy Bitcoins, using our platform.
"BCASH GREECE INC" has taken all reasonable and necessary measures to ensure that https://www.bcash.eu will be available 24/7/365, but is not responsible for any delays and errors. "BCASH GREECE INC" has shown due diligence for the regular execution of your transactions. However, it is always possible that various problems may occur during one of your transactions. "BCASH GREECE INC" is not responsible for any material or non-material loss or loss of profits that might occur to you from any cause, either present or future, and does not guarantee the continuous operation of this website, which can inevitably be interrupted for reasons outside our sphere of influence, as indicatively because of necessary conservation works, technical failure, such as hardware or software problems, or because of the Internet network maintenance works carried out usually by ISPs and data centers, where our server is located, such as problems of power shortage of our server or loss of the connection, either due to defective provision of Internet services or other technical reasons, for which third parties are responsible or due to force majeure, all reasons for which "BCASH GREECE INC" is in no way responsible.
However, in case of such a problem, you can always contact us at +30 695 100 27 37, during working days and hours.
2. PROHIBITION OF USE
"BCASH GREECE INC" is opposed to the use of bitcoin or digital wallet for transactions related to criminal activities. Please make sure before any transaction through this website that you comply with Greek and European legislation and your activities are legal. If not, then you should not proceed to any transaction via our platform. With these terms, you expressly and unreservedly agree that you will not use our services for illegal activities of any kind.
It is highly recommended that you always check the legal status in the country where you live, to avoid problems with the law. It is your sole responsibility to ensure that the abovementioned apply.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and using our platform you agree that:
• You follow local law, whenever applicable.
• You will not use our platform for any unlawful purpose and transaction.
"BCASH GREECE INC" has the right to refuse any transaction and place limits on transactions without prior notice.
We draw your attention on the possible risks of using the virtual currency bitcoin. You are kindly requested, before using this website, to seriously take into account that if any of these risks occur, "BCASH GREECE INC" is not to be held liable for any reason. With these terms and conditions, you declare that you are fully informed about these risks and have accepted the probability of their occurrence:
1. "BCASH GREECE INC" is not a Bank; it does not hold bitcoins as a bank deposit and is not subject to the laws that regulate banking institutions. Moreover, "BCASH GREECE INC" is not an investment advisor, nor does it provide advice with regards to the acquisition or not of bitcoins, and in the event that, after buying bitcoins, they suddenly gain zero value, which is not unlikely to happen, "BCASH GREECE INC" is not responsible for the recovery of any of your injuries or damages from this cause. You can purchase bitcoins via https://www.bcash.eu only at your own risk. These transactions are solely bitcoins purchase transactions by using one of the payment methods you can find here: https://bcash.gr/en/exchange/. With these terms and conditions, you agree that you have been informed that each of these payment methods may require you to agree with their own, maybe similar or different terms and conditions, and that depending on the payment method you choose, the bitcoin price might be different.
2. Bitcoins are not regulated, nor are they issued by a central bank or under its guarantee, they are not recognized as a state currency, not issued by any authority, but they are created in a network through a special algorithm. Bitcoins are not widely used in transactions and do not incorporate currency value; thus they are highly volatile. Generally speaking, bitcoins fall under the category of virtual (digital) currencies, which may cause a loss of your money.
3. "BCASH GREECE INC" bears no responsibility for any of your capital loss from any cause, nor does it guarantee for your money in case of loss. Although "BCASH GREECE INC" has taken all necessary measures for the security and continuity of transactions, however, there are no specific statutory protection measures to cover consumer losses in the event that a platform that exchanges or holds your virtual coins breaks down or goes out of business.
4. Our platform https://www.bcash.eu is not to be used for purchasing products and services, so for any dispute that arises with other companies, with regards to your further transactions using bitcoin, "BCASH GREECE INC" is not responsible in any way. Keep in mind that transactions using bitcoin might be irreversible, and therefore, any capital losses because of fraudulent conduct of a third party may not be reparable.
Furthermore, the acceptance of virtual currency is not under constant warranty and is based on the parties involved discretion or contracts, which can be terminated at any time without notice. "BCASH GREECE INC" in no way guarantees that the use of bitcoins will always be accepted by merchants and businesses. Our role is purely intermediary and has to do only with the purchase of bitcoins.
Moreover, as bitcoins are Internet based, there is a high risk of cyber-attacks (i.e.: hacking).
5. "BCASH GREECE INC" is not responsible for any changes in the value of bitcoin. Please keep in mind that the value of virtual currencies, including bitcoin, is particularly volatile and can easily go down, as well as up. It is obvious that by buying bitcoin through "BCASH GREECE INC", you are on your own responsibility exposed to the risk of volatility and fluctuation of its price. "BCASH GREECE INC" provides no guarantee that the value of your capital in virtual currency will remain relatively stable.
6. All bitcoin purchase transactions through https://www.bcash.eu are performed by using a digital wallet. If you do not already have a digital wallet, it is possible, if you like, to create one fast and easily via the website https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/signup. Your digital wallet is encrypted and highly secure encryption is used, but you should keep safely and carefully the password. If you miss or forget this password, you cannot access your wallet anymore and this means loss of money. This happens because there is no central registration service of passwords or for issuing replacement passwords, neither does "BCASH GREECE INC" know the password, for security reasons. Also for security reasons, there is no possibility of recovering the password in your wallet. Although "BCASH GREECE INC" mediates for the acquisition of a digital wallet, however, with these terms and conditions it does not undertake as part of its services, the maintenance and / or control of your wallet, for which you are the sole responsible person.
"BCASH GREECE INC" is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of your bitcoins or wallet. "BCASH GREECE INC" will never compensate you if you miss your wallet. You are the only person responsible to store and maintain your bitcoins and your wallet. In case that you already have a wallet for storing your bitcoins, which is provided by a third-party, it is solely your responsibility whether to use that wallet or not, and "BCASH GREECE INC" cannot be held liable.
You should also be well aware that your digital wallet, and the money on it, may be stolen by a third party, just as it can happen with your conventional wallet. For this reason, you need to show for your digital wallet the same care and diligence you show for your conventional wallet or handbag.
7. "BCASH GREECE INC" does not bear any responsibility for any tax obligations that may arise from the purchase of bitcoins. It is your sole responsibility to consider whether you have tax obligations in Greece or in the country from which the transaction is made, and what they concern, as well as to comply with them, if any.
4. CANCELLATION OF TRANSACTIONS
A transaction can be cancelled ONLY if it is not already executed by https://www.bcash.eu.
With these terms and conditions, you agree that https://www.bcash.eu has the right to unilaterally cancel any of your transactions. In this case, you as a user must provide us with your bank account number, to which the amount of the transaction can be transferred.
5. INSTRUCTIONS OF USE AND TRANSACTION
When using our website, you should be aware that each new bitcoin is created "online" with the use of high computational requirements software, called "mining". The increase of the circulating digital money is stable, and thus, only small amounts of digital currency are released at times. Indeed, to complete any transaction (sending bitcoins from one wallet to another) always requires at least one confirmation, but sometimes maybe two confirmations are needed, which may create a slight delay in the entire transaction process. In particular:
With these terms and conditions, you declare that you have been informed and agree to the following:
1. Depending on the payment method you choose, you should follow the instructions given to you. In any case, you must provide us with the following information:
-Your Bitcoin address, where we will send your purchased bitcoins. You must enter your Bitcoin address correctly and in good order, so that the transaction is properly executed, as otherwise, you are the only responsible party and "BCASH GREECE INC" bears no responsibility.
-Your Email address, which you will be asked to confirm
-Your mobile phone number
-The Country of your residence
2. Each payment method has its own purchase limitations, which you can read by clicking on each one of them.
3. If you request bitcoins of total value more than EUR 100, you should be aware that there will be a transaction delay, and you should wait so that all necessary confirmations (blockchain) are acquired. If you request bitcoins of total value less than EUR 100, only one confirmation is usually needed, however, more confirmations might be needed in case it is necessary, and therefore there will also be a transaction delay in this case. After each successful transaction, you will be sent an e-mail, stating the amount of money paid in any currency and the amount of bitcoins received.
4. Please note that after the execution of a transaction and after you receive the transaction confirmation email, it is NOT possible to cancel the transaction.
Finally, please keep in mind that:
-In some cases, there might be a first transaction restriction to an amount less than five hundred (500) Euros. This decision may, if necessary, be changed by the https://www.bcash.eu platform at any time, without prior notice to the customer.
-Purchasing bitcoins via https://www.bcash.eu is completely linked to the availability of bitcoins in the Market and "BCASH GREECE INC" reserves the right to terminate at any time the purchase of bitcoins if there is no more bitcoin availability. If "BCASH GREECE INC", abandons the bitcoin market, for reasons of force majeure, including indicatively a change in the legal framework, "BCASH GREECE INC" bears no responsibility towards you as a user.
6. PAYMENT – PRICE FLUCTUATION - CHARGES
With regards to the payment method, you can choose to pay via Visa/Mastercard, bank transfer, Neosurf, Perfect Money, or OK pay. Each bitcoin purchase transaction will be executed at the rate of the exchange service (e.g: Kraken) at the time your payment is completed, which also includes our commission.
With these terms and conditions, you explicitly and unreservedly agree with the charges as listed on our website Bcash Bitcoin Exchange: https://bcash.gr/en/exchange/ and https://m.bcash.gr/en/exchange/). You should note, however, that any charges incurred on deposits and withdrawals from a bank or other financial institution are beyond our control and "BCASH GREECE INC" bears no responsibility for them.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights contained in signals, texts, images or any other content, which are displayed on our website or are associated to it, belong to "BCASH GREECE INC" or other third parties that trade with it. Any reproduction of the above mentioned by third parties that do not have a license is strictly prohibited.
8. THIRD PARTY CONTENT
In some cases in https://www.bcash.eu there will be content from third parties, for which "BCASH GREECE INC" is not responsible.
9. METHODS OF COMMUNICATION
The website https://www.bcash.eu belongs to "BCASH GREECE INC", represented by Dimitrios Tsangalidis with TIN 800798576, number GEMI 141250203000 based in Nea Smyrni, Proskopon Aidiniou 18, Zip Code 17124. You can contact us either by phone (+30) 695 100 27 37 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org during working days and hours: Monday - Friday (10:00 - 17:00).
10. GOVERNING LAW
1. These terms and conditions and any amendments thereto, and any transaction thereunder, are governed by Greek law. The invalidity of one of these conditions does not affect the validity and effect of the remaining terms.
2. The Courts of Athens, Greece, are the exclusive competent local courts for any dispute arising from the use of our website
3. The consumer protection law is not affected by these terms and conditions, but is still valid.