News of the week (26 September – 2 October) : The “Decade of Results” from United Nations Came Through Blockchain
1. The Decade of Results from UN Came Through Blockchain
United Nations, having settled the Sustainable Development Goals, for the next years, are trying to collect every nation under the same purpose for better living. Blockchain is going to play an important role to that.
2. Food-Themed Cryptocurrencies are the New Hit in DeFi Ecosystem
A new trend in DeFi is the “food” cryptocurrencies like sushi and burgers.
3. Ethereum Fees Surpass Bitcoin Fees
A new that makes happy many miners during 2020 as Ethereum mining became more profitable.
4. Paris Saint Germain Issues a Card Game in Blockchain
A collectible card game based on Ethereum and the Sorare platform is getting used from Paris Saint Germain to include new marketing strategies in its plans.
5. e-Toro rewards staking for its users