News of the Week (16 -22 November)
1. Grayscale Surpasses $10 Billion Assets Under Management
Grayscale Investments, known for digital asset management, surpasses $10 billion in assets under management
2. Institutional Investors Help Bitcoin’s Price Surge
Financial products from institutional investors base in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, drive Bitcoin’s price in new high levels.
3. Bitcoin Suisse Expected to Offer Ethereum Staking
Before Christmas period, Bitcoin Suisse is expected to launch a staking service for Ethereum holders
4. Bitcoin Mining Profits Exploded
Given the price’s surge, the revenue and profits from Bitcoin mining reach $20 million at daily basis
5. Winning Poker Network Gives 95 % of Players’ Profits in Bitcoin
95 % of poker players ask to cash out their profits in Bitcoin, making the company to buy even more bitcoins every time.