What Will 2023 Bring to Cryptos (Part 2) ?
6) Web 3.0 would remain a market niche that will give the chance to existing businesses to expand their customer base.
7) The existing large capitalization tokens will draw more attention in the market as cost for compliance is getting larger and larger.
8) Stablecoins will find more and more applications outside of crypto world and will bring more adoption between businesses for their transactions.
9) Political events are expected to influence the crypto prices as the elections heat will start from late 2023, a fact that will put any regulatory efforts in the ice.
10) New narratives will be out from new projects in NFTs or Play-to-Earn games that will bring new investors and trends in the crypto world.