Want to find Bitcoin ATM? America offers options
According to statistics, Brazil is a leader in number of Bitcoin users. Many do not trust Brazilian Real, therefore, they buy crypto. At the same time Argentina is a host of multiple BTC startups. It has more of them than other country of South Amercia. These countries of South America contribute to a very large BTC community. Despite it, members of local community focus mainly on international markets and do not know much about domestic cryptocurrency services. Which services are available? Here are some examples:
- You can buy BTC at LakeBTC. This is a “Big Four” BTC exchange. The platform is protected with SSL-security protocol and 2 step verification. It is easy to use LakeBTC for purchase. The conversion of Brazilian Real into the crypto is performed in a fast way. You need to register and deposit money with a bank transfer.
- FlowBTC is an exchange based in Brazil, South America, where customers can buy the main crypto. Funding is available online via bank transfer. Service is provided fast and at low fee. The deposit fee is only 0.5%.
- Bitcoin To You is a first Bitcoin broker launched in South America. The platform has been working since 2013. The purchase will take 10 minutes. Deposit is done via bank transfer online. The fee is 0,6% only. The platform requires verification. Additionally, the service of web wallet is offered as storage place for users. The drawback is that exchange does not work on Sundays. The office hours of Bitcoin To You: on working days 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- BitCambio is also local exchange that accepts deposits via bank transfer. Fee depends upon the amount traded. It works with 4 major Brazilian banks delivering quick and low-cost inter-bank transfers.
Unfortunately, there is insufficient number of Bitcoin ATMs in Brazil. Actually, CoinATMradar shows only one Bitcoin ATM machine that sells and buys crypto in Brazil.
If we look at North America, this is a leader in number of ATMs and users. Usually, Canada and USA are considered when leadership of North America is announced. However, there is one more big country in North America with big BTC community. This is Mexico. There are many cryptocurrency users in this country of North America and they look for the ways to exchange crypto. There are 11 Bitcoin ATMs in Mexico with three of them located in Mexico City. ATM type is Genesis Coin.
- ATM in Fantastico Comic book store (Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho #1675), buying and selling Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- ATM in Fantastico Comics (Felix Cuevas #835), enabling purchase and sale of Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin.
- ATM in Comicastle Comic book store (Czda del Hueso #921 L 13) offers sale and purchase of Bitcoin, Litecoin