News of the Week (1 – 7 November)
1. Central Bank of Australia Gets Ready for Its Stablecoin
The project will be in partnership with the company Consensys.
2. Cayman Islands Launch Regulatory Framework for Crypto Businesses
Another tax heaven tries to attract crypto businesses, creating a friendly environment for them.
3. $100 Million Funding for PARISQ from Binance
The platform PARISQ, which focuses on data management through blockchain, received massive funding from Binance.
4. The Platform ByBit Partners with Borrusia Dortmund
The partnership is now limited and brand awareness campaigns.
5. Thales Uses Blockchain for NATO Applications
The standards in NATO processes are strict and blockchain could help in their perseverance.