News of the Week (11 – 18 October)
1. More and More Investors Hold Their Bitcoins
The holders’ percentage has been increased as more and more investors expect a price rise during 2021.
2. Spanish Congress Gains Bitcoins
Every member of the Spanish Congress (350 members) received a small amount of bitcoins in trying to promote the cryptocurrency.
3. Apollo Limassol Uses Blockchain Tools
The first virtual match between two football teams took place in Cyprus between Apollo Limassol and Aris Limassol, with fans to select starting lineups and systems.
4. The Central Bank of Japan Will Try a Digital Currency in 2021
Following the new trend along with other central banks, Japan will proceed in new innovations during the new year.
5. CoinTelegraph : The Coronavirus Stimulus Check Ends up in Bitcoin Buy
An interesting analysis from CoinTelegraph regarding Bitcoin’s price formation.